Apprentice Customer Service Practitioner for a Power Solutions / Battery Manufacturer company based in Manchester. You will undertake your Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner qualification. Input of customer sales orders into SAP (software) including liaising with customer and internal departments to ensure accuracy and timely information proved to customers.
• Input of customer sales orders into SAP (software) including liaising with customer and internal departments to ensure accuracy and timely information proved to customers.
• Updating of Opportunities and Quotes in Salesforce (software) in line with received orders.
• Aiding customers with lead times, order queries, delivery dates, general problems.
• Liaising with manufacturing sites to ensure goods are shipped on time.
• Updating of customer order book to ensure most current, up to date and accurate information is provided to customers.
• Handling customer complaints with regards product.
• Helping with quotations, battery sizing.
• General sales support
Intermediate Level 2 Apprenticeship in Customer Service, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
• A great opportunity to develop your career with an employer who supports continuing professional development.
Communication skills, Team working, Initiative
GCSE or equivalent English, Grade 3 Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths, Grade 3 Desired
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Customer service practitioner (level 2)
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Applications may close before the deadline, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.