Apprentice Logistics Operative for a Charity based in Southport. You will undertake your level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative qualification.
• Picking and loading trolleys of items for dispatch.
• Weighing outbound goods.
• Completing reports and logs.
• Assisting in sorting donations
• Assisting in maintaining levels of stock and the cleanliness of the warehouse.
• Undertake training to support in the role.
• Help to oversee the logistic operations run smoothly.
• Supporting the logistics team with the collection and delivery of stock.
• Adhering to compliance and health and safety regulations.
• Promote collaborative and flexible working.
• Progress to deputising for the Warehouse Manager and supporting the logistics team.
Intermediate Level 2 Apprentice Supply Chain Warehouse Operative, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
• A great opportunity to develop your career with an employer who supports continuing professional development.
Communication skills, Team working, Initiative
GCSE or equivalent English, Grade 3 Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths, Grade 3 Desired
COMPASSION ACTS LIMITED
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Supply chain warehouse operative (level 2)
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Applications may close before the deadline, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.