Do you want to start your apprenticeship with an Ofsted graded ‘Outstanding’ Academy. The programme provides you with hands on skills while developing your knowledge to achieve the Vehicle maintenance level 3 qualification as well as becoming qualified as a level 3 Electrical Vehicle technician. Duties include ensuring all work carried out is completed accurately and to the customer’s satisfaction.
· Under supervision, carry out work on vehicles in accordance with the manufacture’s procedures.
· Ensure all work carried out is completed accurately and to the customer’s satisfaction.
· To report, using the correct procedures, any additional work found during repair/inspection.
· Accurately complete job cards and reports, including any written descriptions of faults found or repairs completed.
· To comply with the company’s working practices and procedures. Ensure all work is carried out observing safe working practices of self and others.
· To undertake training as agreed by the manager / academy. Attend academy as required to gain the relevant qualifications.
· Ensure that own tools and tools of the company are kept clean and are maintained in a serviceable condition.
· Demonstrates and maintains an appropriate level of technical expertise for a technician in the motor industry. Inspects vehicles and completes allocated work efficiently and accurately, supported by the effective use of relevant tools and technology.
· Aligned to the Stoneacre brand values and demonstrates these in their behaviours and approach to people and tasks. Displays honesty and integrity in everything they do.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone wanting a career in the motor industry. At the end of those 3 year apprenticeship you will be qualified to a level 3 Light Vehicle maintenance and repair technician. This could lead to future opportunities of Master Technicians roles and further development to Workshop Controller. Across the 3 years you will have block and day release training as part of the Off the job training this is mainly at our state of the Art technical school in Goole other training will be delivered at the dealership.
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone wanting a career. Our philosophy is at Stoneacre is to create CAREERS FOR LIFE.
Learners, employers and staff are our most important asset. The success of our company depends on the development of a strong effective team. Stoneacre has its own accredited Automotive Academy with our specialised training programmes we aim to aspire all individuals to achieve their ultimate goals through the Stoneacre CAREERS FOR LIFE programme.
Communication skills, IT skills, Attention to detail, Customer care skills, Problem solving skills, Number skills, Analytical skills, Logical, Initiative, Patience
Stoneacre Motor Group
Stoneacre Motor Group is one of the UK’s fastest growing and most successful car dealers. We have over 40 nationwide.
Stoneacre Academy is the Award-Winning Training Department of Stoneacre Motor Group. We’ve already enrolled and completed 100s of apprentices who work in a variety of roles.
Our philosophy at Stoneacre Academy is to create CAREERS FOR LIFE and offer sustainable, life-changing opportunities.
Motor vehicle service and maintenance technician (light vehicle) (level 3)
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Applications may close before the deadline, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.