Apprentice Warehouse Operative for a Auto parts store based in Rochdale. You will undertake your Level 2 Supply Chain Warehouse Operative qualification.
Some examples of what will be expected from you:
• Multi-roles – Goods-in, Goods-out, Picking/Packing etc.
• Use of I.T. equipment for stock and order processing.
• Trade counter – including cash and card payment handling.
• Ensuring stock is stored correctly and safely.
• General housekeeping in warehouse.
Intermediate Level 2 Apprentice Supply Chain Warehouse Operative, including NVQ and functional skills maths and English. Work based learning.
• A great opportunity to develop your career with an employer who supports continuing professional development.
Communication skills, Team working, Initiative
GCSE or equivalent English, Grade 3 Desired
GCSE or equivalent Maths, Grade 3 Desired
COMMERCIAL FILTERS LTD
NORTH LANCS. TRAINING GROUP LIMITED(THE)
Supply chain warehouse operative (level 2)
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Applications may close before the deadline, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.