A chance to gain valuable skills while working in a nursery setting as well as learn about Childcare related topics in a classroom setting. This will include gaining your Level 3 Paediatric First Aid.
The main responsibilities of this job role will include:
· Supporting the development of the childcare provision
· Providing an excellent range of activities that ensures that the child learns whilst having fun
· Assisting the facility in meeting OFSTED requirements
· Being a team player
· Providing challenging and stimulating activities for all children appropriately
· Undertaking First Aid training as required
· Undertaking training as appropriate to meet any changes in standards or appropriate legal requirements as required
· Ensuring that all Health and Hygiene requirements are always adhered to
· Responsibility for equal opportunity in delivery, access and attitude in aspects of service delivery and management
· Working with teams across the Centre
· Supporting children’s learning and development, including supporting planning and observations
· Preparing and maintaining the environment and resources for the children
· Preparation of food for breakfast, snack and afternoon tea
· Supporting children’s self-help needs
· Being creative and enthusiastic
· Following safeguarding rules
· Working within confidentiality guidelines
Level 3 – Advanced Diploma Early Years Educator – Your apprenticeship will last for 13 months. You will be supported by an assessor throughout your apprenticeship, as well as a mentor within the nursery. Apprentices must successfully evidence a First Aid qualification approved by EYFS.
Developing into a Level 3 practitioner, with the potential of a permanent position upon successful completion. Other prospects could include applying for :
Room Leader Positions
Possible Management training
Springboard into Primary Education
Continuous development in current nursery setting
Communication skills, Team working, Initiative, Patience
Little Moors Farm Nursery Hartlebury
Little Moors Farm Nursery is in a beautiful barn, converted to create a perfect learning environment for children. We are surrounded by 16 Acres of our land. Our nursery has a secure enclosed outside play area, enabling an inside/ outside learning environment. Every day our children enjoy walks in the surrounding countryside and playing in our woodland area.
The inside learning environment provides a home from home environment with a kitchen where we eat as a nursery family, sofas to curl up and share books as well as defined learning areas.
LEAPING MAN LEARNING LIMITED
Early years educator (level 3)
To apply for this role and to find out more, please click on the apply button.
Applications may close before the deadline, so please apply early to avoid disappointment.